ONE WORLD HOTEL PETALING JAYA (“OWHPJ”)
Terms and Conditions of Online Ordering
Kindly read Terms and Conditions set out below carefully before ordering from us. By ordering any goods and/or services from OWHPJ’s website, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Placement and Confirmation of Orders
- Images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual foods and/or services.
- Any orders that you have placed online are subjected to delivery capability, product availability and acceptance by OWHPJ. OWHPJ will check the availability of the particular product, our delivery capability, and will confirm the order by replying to the order request either via phone call, WhatsApp or email. The confirmation will be produced immediately and you must inform us immediately on any incorrect information.
Payment and Prices
- All prices listed on the OWHPJ website are the price listing at the given time. OWHPJ reserves the rights to change and amend these prices of the goods and/or services offered for sale.
- All orders and payments must be made in advance prior to collection or delivery, according to the stipulated processing time set for the respective items.
- Mode of payment
- Online Banking – FPX
- Credit Cards (Visa / Mastercard / Amex) & Debit Cards
- Prices are quoted in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) and inclusive of 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Prices quoted are not valid with any membership, credit card and promotional programme’s benefits and discounts.
- Stipulated delivery/collection time is only an estimate and may vary.
- For delivery, correct and accurate address must be given when placing orders. OWHPJ will not be responsible or bear any cost if address provided is incorrect or inaccurate. OWHPJ will not be responsible for late delivery due to the incorrect information/address or instructions provided.
- For collection, you will be notified via telephone or WhatsApp once the order is ready for collection.
- All goods and/or services sold are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable unless incorrect or defective goods/unsatisfactory service(s) has been received.
- Should any of the ordered goods/services which becomes unavailable, OWHPJ will contact you to offer alternatives or provide options as below:
- Accept the proposed alternative.
- Cancel item(s) that is not available and get a partial refund.
- Cancel the whole order and get a full refund.
- Any perishable items ordered will be void and the payment will be forfeited in the event of:
- the Customer fails to collect/pick-up the ordered merchandise on the designated pick-up date and time
- the delivery to the Customer’s designated delivery address is incorrect.
- Any amendment or cancellation of order must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery/collection time at your discretion.
The total order amount will be fully charged if you did not notify us about the cancellation or the changes made.
Amendments to this Terms and Conditions
OWHPJ may change this Terms and Conditions and where the changes made are material, we will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning and use reasonable means to communicate to you such change within twenty-one (21) days from such change.
Severability of Terms
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Any disputes or differences which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with the online order is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
This terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Restaurant is headquartered and the Restaurant and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these shall be settled by the competent courts from the headquarter of the Restaurant, excluding the possibility of reference to conflict of laws.
Exclusion of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, OWHPJ excludes all liability arising out of its supply of goods and services under the OWHPJ website and in particular shall not be responsible for any personal injury, illness, loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with sales of the goods and/or services from OWHPJ’s website or delay beyond the estimated delivery or pickup time; any circumstances over which OWHPJ had no control of the consequences and which OWHPJ could not avoid by the exercise of reasonable care, or any direct/indirect or foreseeable/unforeseeable loss suffered or incurred by you or any third parties. In any event, OWHPJ’s liability shall not exceed the total price paid or payable for the goods and/or services sold herein.